The incumbent will be responsible among other things for:
- Capturing of customer and suppliers invoices
- Performing customer and suppliers reconciliations on a regular basis
- Cash and bank reconciliations after capturing of relevant transactions
- VAT computations and filing of the returns to BURS
- Computation and filing of PAYE,WHT on Rent returns to BURS
- Recording and maintaining a well detailed Fixed Assets register
- Performs general clerical duties, such as maintaining files
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the HR, Finance and Admin Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- AAT level 2 or a degree in Accounting
- Financial Accounting Systems such as Pastel knowledge and experience is a PRE EQUISITE
- A minimum of 2 years spent in accounts department doing a similar role
- Willingness to work overtime to meet tight deadlines
Remuneration and other benefits will be communicated to the successful candidate.
Closing date and application instructions
All Applications together with an up to date CV, traceable references, and certified certificates should be electronically sent to: The HR Manager P O Box 50083 Gaborone, email@example.com Deadline for applications is Monday 16th September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Publication end date
- Professional Qualification
- Bachelors Degree