Adult ICU Manager
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The manager will overall be responsible for coordinating, implementing and managing quality nursing care by ensuring compliance to professional, scientific and ethical practice in the Adult ICU of the Hospital.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- They must be knowledgeable about critical care nursing as well as specific health issues that may require urgent treatment and care.
- The Manager will participate in business planning budgeting process and manage nurse costs according to allocated budget.
- Ability to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions.
- Expected to comply with protocols, procedures and safety policies of a(the ) health care facility.
- Identify quality improvement opportunities and ensure appropriate strategy and quality improvement initiatives specific for the units.
- Ensure compliance with Nursing protocols, policies and acts.
- Ensure Nursing operational efficiency and optimization of agency utilization
- A relevant nursing qualification and ICU Training is compulsory
- Masters in Critical Care Nursing will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years Experience in the intensive care unit
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery council of Botswana as a Registered Nurse
- BLS certification required
- Must have basic computer skills.
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 20th February 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Health / welfare