Advanced Life Support (ALS) Paramedic
MRI Botswana Limited is a 100% citizen owned private company providing a variety of services including emergency medical assistance, emergency medical training, contact centre solutions, integrated primary healthcare services and pharmaceutical services. The company is looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and self-driven professionals for the above position.
Reporting to the EMS Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing advanced life pre-hospital care within the protocols and standards of the health professions council.
Key Performance Areas
- Responds to emergencies and provides Pre-hospital Emergency Services expertise
- Adherence to medical & operational protocols and procedures
- Ensures base facilities are maintained at the highest operational level including fleet and inventory systems, staffing, equipment and client support services.
- Provides training and development to staff and assists the Training Section with the delivery of Training Courses to external customers.
- Drives the implementation of agreed strategic plans for the company to meet and exceed business effectiveness and growth.
- Ensures effective cost control and effective utilisation of resources.
- Ensure preparedness of non-consumable Medical Equipment for Air Ambulance and medical store
- Participates in the development of Strategic Plans to meet the business development targets of the organisation
- ALS pre-hospital care protocol
- Critical decision making under pressure
- Planning and organising skills
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Team player
- Minimum of a diploma in Advanced Life Support or equivalent
- Degree in General Nursing-Added Advantage
- BLS, ACLS,PALS,ITLS & Aviation health care providers certification
- 5 years’ experience in pre hospital medical care in an Emergency Medical Services environment with experience in medical transport services and aircraft evacuations.
Closing date and application instructions
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application, your latest CV, ID and certified copies of relevant certificates to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd, Private Bag BR 256, Gaborone. Email: email@example.com
Or hand delivered at: Plot 60601 Block 7, next to Ba Isago University College.
Closing Date: 25th May 2018
We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Health / welfare