Reporting to the Workshop Manager
Assemble and test machinery for sale
- Assemble and test engine driven power products and other equipment
- May be required to carry out maintenance on company machinery / equipment / assets
- This may or may not include listening to operator concerns, conducting inspections, repair / maintain mechanical or electrical items, replace / repair components.
- Testing of equipment to ensure proper operation
- Cleaning of machinery / equipment where necessary
- Completing job cards where necessary
- Assist in ensuring sufficient stock of components for assembly
- Any other reasonable task requested by management
Education, Skills & Requirements
- O level Certificate + National Craft Certificate in Auto Mechanic, and a valid driver’s licence.
- A dynamic and dependable team player
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
Closing date and application instructions
To apply send your CV together with supporting documents addressed to the HR Manager, email@example.com Closing date February 27th 2021.
Publication end date
- Retail / wholesale