Bank and Cash Officer
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the following position:
Bank & Cash Officer
Reporting to the Reporting, Bank and Cash Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing monthly bank reconciliations, shops analysis reconciliations, capturing receipts & payments, balance sheet reconciliations, month end management account analysis, support on internal and external audit.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Reconciles general ledger account for Balance sheet accounts.
- Extract general ledger information.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and attend to reconciling items incurred.
- Codes data for input to financial in accounting system according to company procedures.
- Reconciles shops Analysis and Banking discrepancies incurred.
- Prepare and maintain audit work papers and account analysis on an on-going basis.
- Work closely with credit control team to capture BSCS and Konnecta payments.
- Maintain an organized filing system for all accounting documents.
- Maintain a list of all banks and investments accounts.
- Reconcile all banks on monthly basis.
- Process month end reports and check for accuracy.
- Process borrowing interest into the general ledger and reconciles to the trial Balance every month.
- Reconciles and Analyse data using Excel.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data to the cash book.
- Complete Journal entries.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Deadline conscious.
- Sound organizing.
- Data entry competency.
- Basic accounting principles.
- Customer oriented
Qualifications and experience:
- AAT, Equivalent degree or Part qualified ACCA, BICA.
- Practical exposure to accounting, bank & cash reconciliation advantageous.
- 2 years’ experience in financial role or external audit.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th June 2022.
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|