Billing Clerk X 1
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
Gathers billing information by reviewing patient records and checking for completeness and ensure completion of documentation and coding on charges entered in patient’s accounts for a correct and complete billing claim.
Collects billing information by analyzing clinical service rendered to patients and ensure that it is accurately charged into patients accounts along with all relevant supporting coding
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Understanding of current NHN billing guidelines.
- Understanding of current NHPRL billing guidelines
- Understanding basic CPT Coding
- Understanding basic ICD Coding
- Ensures adherence to the billing policy, standards and protocols to ensure ethical and credible billing.
- Gathers medical billing information by reviewing patient hospital records and checking for completeness and ensures co-payments
- Diploma in related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Billing
- Experienced in Medikredit claim requirements
- Possession of relevant IT skills , MS Office, Outlook and Excel.
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding working environment with a lot of business activities.
- Willingness to learn, adapt and improve and being initiative.
- Good work ethics , paying attention to detail to promote efficiency and productivity.
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 21st October 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Health / welfare