Responible for the branch performance in accordance with company policy and procedures including the administration and efficient procedures including the administration and efficient daily operation of a CEDA branch. This comprises operations, leading, product sales, financial management, customer service,security, health and safety accordance with the Agencys objectives. Provides leadership, training and supervision to all branch staff.Is responsible for attaining well established agency and branch goals through active participation in portfolio management and monitoring and evaluation programs, liaises with marketing and communications to participate in community affairs to increase to increase the agencys visibility through outreach programs. Provides sound leadership and performance management for all staff in the branch and ensures existence of personal development plans annually.
Key performance areas
- Achievement of the branch lending target
- Compile performance reports on the key deliverable of the branch for the Head, Branch network.
- Take advantage of overall portfolio whithin the branch and be responsible for the success of the overall goals for growth and acquisition of new business.
- Responsible for customer service issues in branch. The manager must be aware of all compliance and agency policy issues that affact the business of the agency and its clients positive customer feedback
- Management of financial resources and assets
- Leadership and guidance to team
Education:Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance or related areas.
Experience: At least five years post graduate experience in project appraisal/credit assessment within a financial institution or as a corporate lending or relationship manager in a commercial bank operating at supervisory level.
- Customer service orientation
- Relationship building
- Emotional intelligence
- Values and ethics
- Assertive and decisive
- Communication and reporting
- People development
Closing date and application instructions
All applications must include a comprehensive CV, with certified copies of certificates and summary details as well as two professional references, and must be submitted to:
Director, Human Capital
Citizen Entrepreneurial Development Agency
Private Bag 00504
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 December 2018
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Advice/consultancy/interim management