Business Process Analyst
The company uses a full intergraded ERP system and has six branches in different locations in the country. The primary responsibility is to bring all six branches into a common integrated ERP system and to provide systems support and solutions by defining and analyzing system problems in order to meet the needs of organisations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyses business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated
- Interprets business requirements and comes up with solutions to Integrate electronic business systems across six branches
- Designs new processes and solve process-related problems
- Researches processes, collects data and compiles reports for senior managers; financial, stock and pricing information.
- Defines application problem by liaising with system users; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Ensures smooth operation by training system users and providing support
- Any other duty as may be required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Business Degree in Management Information System, or related with two years experience in a similar environment and a valid driver’s licence.
- The ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Willingness to travel
Closing date and application instructions
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV, ID and certified copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: April 12th 2019
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management
- Business services