Business Support Executive
To provide support to First Line of Contact (FLC) to ensure exceptional customer service.
Key Performance Areas
- SIM cards activations and provisioning
- Airtime recharges and PIN generation activities
- Complaints Management and Reporting.
- SIM packs production
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Quality Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Diagnostic and analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Achievement of work targets
- Procedural Awareness
- Problem solving skills
- Time Management
- Result oriented
- Product knowledge
- Compliance and cooperation
- Diploma in Telecommunications or Information Technology or Business
- 2 years’ experience in a customer focused and support environment.
Closing date and application instructions
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
CLOSING DATE: 10th October 2019
Publication end date
- Automation / IT / Internet
- Business services