Chief Financial Officer
GetBucks, a financial technology company that provides financial services by making use of the latest technology, is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer who should have the following credentials.
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Senior Financial Management experience (+/- 10 years) in lending/banking environment
- The person should have experience in reporting to Exco and Board level
- Competence in managing the full financial function up to preparing annual financial statements according to IFRS requirements
- The person should have the relevant tertiary financial qualifications
Closing date and application instructions
Applicants should send their applications to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 7 JANUARY 2019
Publication end date
- Advice/consultancy/interim management