Commercial Projects Coordinator
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Commercial Support & Performance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for evaluating business needs and creation of business cases, initiating and supporting projects using appropriate project management methodologies. Furthermore, the candidate will be required to take up lead and supervisory roles in new and existing projects to ensure successful project delivery-CRM Digitalisation Projects.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage compliance with Orange Group and AMEA project practices and methodologies.
- Co-ordinate, review and report project progress against plan escalating issues when appropriate.
- Identify areas of risk, concern, change and issue management procedures, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Define scope and plan the project and agree structure and deliverables.
- Obtain sign-off of business case from Project Sponsor as appropriate.
- Prepare and agree detailed project/sub project responsibilities.
- Performance analysis of current offers, proposal of simplification.
- Comply with the appropriate structures established and maintained by the Support Manager, to ensure the delivery of projects.
- Prepare current and accurate forecast of costs, cash flow, timescales and resource requirements and agree with the Project Steering Committee.
- Identify all products and tasks associated with their completion.
- Prepare and maintain detailed and accurate project and resource plans, with current estimates for activity completion.
- Prepare and agree detailed project plans to meet project objectives on time and within budget.
- Follow agreed controls for resource, schedule and quality.
- Organise and manage sub-project staff and set up and chair team and Management meetings as appropriate.
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management (minimal engagement required).
- Manage the handover of project deliverables and completion of the project.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proven ability to manage teams and handle all operational aspects of BO teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very good attention to details.
- Very good planning and organizing skills.
- Drive for results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player.
- Service Excellence.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Computer studies or a Business degree.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position/telecommunication environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 06th March 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Automation / IT / Internet
- Business services