Commercial Quality Coordinator
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the following position:
Commercial Quality Coordinator
Reporting to the Customer Engagement and Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of departmental quality assurance plans, cross departmental communication and the delivery of quality service to customers.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure monitoring and assessment of all transactions by Commercial Frontline Staff providing direct services to clients.
- Periodically Renew/Review quality criteria and initiatives to stay at par or ahead of industry expectations.
- Ensure adherence to set process objectives and KPIs as well as motivating for design of new or modification of existing processes within all affected Units.
- Coordinate / Conduct Quality Calibration sessions between Team Supervisors and Outsourced teams.
- Generate reports regularly, analyse data and share insights with Manager and other stake holders as necessary.
- Produce and share Departmental Performance across all units on a monthly basis to be shared for the Internal Business Review.
- Assess Commercial Teams’ quality standards, develop quality processes and ensure delivered training is of agreed quality.
- Regularly assess adherence to set processes and identify gaps.
- Liaise with other departments to collate information needed to improve Commercial Teams’ efficiency in delivery of quality service.
- Liaise with Legal and Corporate Affairs audit team to document, implement and monitor departmental quality assurance programs.
- Liaise with Legal and Corporate Affairs risk team to document, implement and monitor departmental risk management plans.
- Partake in the design of customer satisfaction surveys, Go to Market process in order to be aligned on training expectations.
- Observe/benchmark global trends and best practice on Quality and work towards attainment of COPC v6 Certification for Orange Platform.
- Strong partnership with Digital strategy and alignment towards transformation of teams in strategic direction.
- Matured - Ability to give feedback on individual basis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills-a team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships.
- Very good attention to details.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Highly customer focused.
- Ability to deliver successfully under pressure.
- Very good planning and organizing skills.
- Proven experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in languages – Local Language and English.
- Call monitoring, assessment and reporting.
- Product, competition and domain knowledge.
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Business or related field.
- TQM/ISO training will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ work experience as a Quality/Training Coordinator, Trainer, and Quality. Controller, Training Facilitator or similar role in a Customer Service environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 4th July 2022.
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree