Communication and PR Manager
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position:
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the incumbent is responsible for developing the company’s communications by producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring high visibility of Orange brand and efficiency in marketing campaigns.
- Improving brand power on all media (Above and Below The Line).
- Developing digital media and e-reputation.
- Organising & monitoring Orange’s events.
- Maintaining high team morale and motivation.
- Defining and ensuring the implementation of the communication, PR, Digital and sponsoring strategy of Orange Botswana.
- Run effective communication campaigns making sure that they are all well prepared to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring and enhancing the branding of the Company to ensure that Orange’s brand is of reputable standards.
- Keeping staff informed on upcoming events and their required participation.
- Liaise with the Sales team on communication needs
- Acting as the link between the communication agency, media and external stakeholders, keeping a two-way communication link to ensure accurate reporting on Orange and its events.
- Monitoring the Communications budget; keeping monthly records on how much has been spent on communication to ensure that you do not exceed the annual budget.
- Undertaking any other relevant duties as required to meeting the departmental overall goals.
- Good knowledge of Orange commercial offer and Orange Brand.
- Good analytical thinking ability.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication (English & Setswana).
- Time Management skills.
- Good Leadership and people management skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Business sense.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
Qualifications and Experience and skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations/Marketing/ Communication.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in marketing/communications field (brand management would be an added advantage).
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 14th June 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Public Relations