Main Purpose of the Job
To support implementation of the communications strategy, organise, disseminate publicity materials, and assist with events management.
Key Performance Areas
1. Up to date records to media coverage
2. Effective organisation of BURS events
3. Timely production of reports
4. Adherence to turn around times
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or related qualification.
- Direct Entry.
- Experience with the Public relations and communication firms is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Communication and presentation skills Creativity
BURS offers a competitive salary and benefits such as Medical Aid, Contributory Pension Fund, Group Life Assurance Cover, 24 hour Group Personal Accident cover, Housing Subsidy and Staff Welfare Schemes (Non-Guaranteed Personal and Residential and Vehicle loans etc).
Closing date and application instructions
Candidates who meet the requirements for the above mentioned positions should apply and attach comprehensive up to date curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, Omang and at least two (2) work related references from current or previous employers, at least one (1) reference should be current.
Applications which do not meet the required provisions will not be considered.
All applications should be sent via email to email@example.com
- Applicants should ensure that the position applied for is stated in the subject matter of their application email.
- Applicants applying for more than one post should ensure that they send each application separately for ease of processing.
20th October, 2021 at 1630 hours
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree