Community Social Responsibility Coordinator
Reporting to the Director-Legal and Corporate Affairs, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing stakeholders’ events
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement Orange Foundation strategy.
- Build and manage mutually beneficial relationships between the company and its various stakeholders.
- Manage foundation budgets, deadlines, objectives and schedules.
- Proactively facilitate, project, and manage a range of community engagement activities that support Orange Botswana’s strategic objectives.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships on an on-going basis.
Qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
- A minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience in a communications environment and knowledge on management foundation.
- Relationship management and internal/external stakeholder engagement.
- High level organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Influencing through communication.
- Ability to translate strategy.
- Good knowledge of event management and philanthropy process.
- Good knowledge of institutional communication.
- Analytical skills.
- Exceptional writing, editing, presentation and public speaking skills.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 10th December 2021
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree