Credit Controller X1
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The primary purpose of the position is professional credit control and provide exceptional customer service to our patients. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent as per SHEQ requirements and with corporate policies.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
The Credit Controller main duties will be:
- To ensure timeous collection of debts from funders and patients for the hospital to remain financially viable.
- To ensure adherence to established controls and policies.
- Reconcile records and aid reporting for decision making.
- Analyzing payment patterns and risks.
- Resubmission of unpaid and short paid accounts to funds.
- Reduce debtor book balance to below set monthly targets.
- Association of Accounting Technicians/ Degree in Accounting/ Degree in Finance/ Degree in Accounting & Finance from a recognized learning institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in an accounting environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages is a must.
- Ability to work weekends, day, evening, or night shift(s) as may be required.
- Ensure monthly reports are sent and set deadlines met.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
SALARY RANGE: P6,000.00 to P7,000.00
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 21st October 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Health / welfare