Customer Services Assistant (Temporary Post-six months)
Main Purpose of The Job
To provide over the counter business and commercial services to members in accordiance with rules, processes and procedures and the accurate recording and processing of information relating to Loans.
Education: Diploma in Business accounting or related
Experience: At least three years experience preferably in the financial services sector with strong business and sales skills and product knowledge
Competencies: Customer service
Good Communications Skills
Analytical and reconciliation skills
- Promotes and executes loan sales in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Serves customers over the counter and explains products answering customer questions and queries.
- Captures loans information into data base and verifies information with customers.
- Attend to customer queries.
- To receive loan application forms for credit or loans and check them for accuracy of customer information and that all the documentation required have been provided.
- Prepares documentation for loans disbursements.
- To maintain customer and company privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Assists customers who requires information telephonically.
- Filing documents which have been captured for submission and any other Loans related documents
Undertakes any other related duties as directed by the supervisor
Closing date and application instructions
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Publication end date