Customer Value Head-IRC165938
To formulate and position growth management multiple value chains, operating models and frameworks in a broadly defined organisational strategy in order to position and enable horizontal alignment, implementation and adoption.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that multi-functional strategies are adequately budgeted for through the development and implementation of suitable budgets and monitor and track expenditure to maximise cost benefit ratios of multiple functional value chains, increasing stakeholder value
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies
- Develop and formulate medium - long term growth strategies and objectives, anticipating the future across a range of aspects and communicate a meaningful strategic context that articulates multi-functional purpose, vision & mission in support of overall strategic objectives.
- Investment of Resources in Functional Areas
- Configure and balance resources, resolve competing requirements, allow for contingencies and identify partners to achieve long term objectives by collaborating with other functional areas, ensuring organisational commitment and obtain sufficient investment for the function to achieve its objectives
- Establish functional revenue targets and identify and pursue opportunities to increase financial revenue in area of accountability
- Represent market viewpoint upward and laterally to the larger organisation in order to ensure alignment with the rest of the organisation
- Develop a multi-functional operating model and align associated value chains to organisational objectives in partnership with relevant stakeholders Integrated Corporate Governance and Compliance Frameworks
- Drive the development and implementation of integrated corporate governance and compliance frameworks throughout functional area(s).
- Drive the implementation of human capability and accountability frameworks across functions in support of people management strategy achievement
- Influence and communicate across all levels of the business to minimise resistance to change and ensure on‐boarding of target audiences
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Commerce: Finance
- 8 - 12 years experience in a similar environment, of which 3 - 4 years ideally at senior management level.
- Knowledgeable on different products and services across the banking industry
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Analysis and attention to detail
- Big picture thinking
- Conflict management
- Anticipating and managing change
- Business insight and risk awareness
- Creative opportunism
- Leading and managing
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are requested to go on https:www.firstrandjobs.mobi/ and upload their curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) no later than 27th March 2019.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management