Diamond Polishers – 2 Vacancies
Laurelton Diamonds Botswana, one of the country’s leading diamond cutting and polishing factories and a subsidiary of Tiffany and Company, the world-renowned jeweler retailer with more than 300 stores operated around the world is looking for Diamond Polishers tenable in Gaborone.
BEZEL/FCGD/STATO (STAR & TOHA)
- Polishes diamonds, preparations and other diamond activities, meeting the required specifications and production targets.
- Liaises with polishing Team Leader/Trainer and Inventory control to meet the production schedule requirements.
- Perform basic equipment maintenance and housekeeping tasks
- Adhere to security procedures and maintain a safe attitude at work
- O’level or BGCSE
- Previous experience in rough diamonds manufacturing would be an advantage
- Good spoken English and writing skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Practical skills with computer and electronics
- Able to sit for long periods
- Good eyesight
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical thinking
Closing date and application instructions
Closing Date: 18th June 2021
If you would like to join our exciting and fast growing team please submit your resume/CV and covering letter to: Human Resources Manager, Laurelton Diamonds Botswana either by post, online or hand delivery to:
P O Box 26517 Next to the Diamond Technology Park, Plot 61126, Block 8, Gaborone BOTSWANA
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication end date
- High School Certificate (IGCSE / BGCSE/AS/ A Level Etc)
- Diamond Processing