Direct Sales Agents (4)
In Africa G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in 25 countries across the continent. G4S Botswana seeks to appoint seasoned and dynamic professionals in the following roles to lead and transform the organization towards increased growth, sustainability & profitability in accordance with the organization’s vision and strategic intent.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying new sales prospects, selling products by establishing contact, developing relationships and recommending solutions to customers.
- Establish relationships with new customers, maintain and grow relationships with existing customers.
- Improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new ones.
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly.
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary.
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Relevant experience in the sales & marketing/3 years’ experience in a related position will be deemed appropriate.
- Team player who takes accountability for results.
- Highly organized, independently motivated worker with impeccable follow-up skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to quickly assess and prioritise.
- Customer orientated, results oriented and committed to meeting deadlines.
Closing date and application instructions
To apply please email your updated CV and covering letter, with at least three (3) referees, certified copy of qualifications and certified copies of national identity card to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the advertised position in the subject box. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications must be addressed to;
The Human Resources Director
P.O Box 1488
Closing Date: 18 October 2020
Publication end date
- Safety/ Security