Electrical Test Board Engineer
Key Responsibility Areas
- Implementation/Coordination of preventative maintenance on a daily, weekly and monthly base on all test equipment to minimize breakdowns
- Programming of ETB software
- Fault finding, repair and maintenance of final product test equipment (test boards)
- Prioritize breakdowns to prevent production loss
- Procurement of test modules
- Ordering of spare parts and test modules related to test equipment.
- Contribute to implementing test desks (before SOP) and be responsible for it (after SOP)
- Contribute to change management in terms of test engineering
- Supervision of all Test Boards Technicians
- Continuously evaluate Test equipment performance and make continuous improvements
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical and Electronics or Computer Engineering
- 3 Years as Test Equipment Engineer
- Workplace Engineering & Ergonomics
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence in over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Closing Date: 11 APRIL 2021
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree