Electrical Test Board Maintenance Technician X4
Launch Your Career with Kromberg & Schubert Botswana!
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence in over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
- Diploma in Engineering in Electrical and Electronics / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Two (2) years post qualification experience in electrical and electronics maintenance
- ERB registration
Key Responsibility Areas
- Fault finding, repair and maintenance of final product test equipment (test boards)
- Implementation of preventative maintenance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis on all test equipment to minimize breakdowns, and documenting actions as per schedules.
- Documentation of spare parts for trace-ability.
- Production support and guide operators on usage and handling of equipment
- Programming of ETB software as instructed by ETB Engineer, with supervision
- Machine performance monitoring and continuous improvements
- Analytical Thinking
- Self Confident
- Effective communication
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certified certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Tel: +267 3987711
Closing Date: 27TH NOVEMBER 2020
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date