To be responsible for electrical maintenance of production equipment, to minimize production loss.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering,Control and Instrumentation Engineering with 4 years work experience in a manufacturing and or production environment;
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering,Control and Instrumentation Engineering with 2 years work experience in a manufacturing and or production environment
- Supervisory skills
- Experience in sectional management of a team an added advantage.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Inspect electrical systems and components to identify hazards, defects and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications of systems to ensure installations and operations conform to standards.
- Assess and Analysis for parts needed for the process and place orders for those parts. Documentation of spare parts for traceability.
- Conduct routine maintenance and evaluation on equipment and processes.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, including 5S principles
- Able to work alone to find faults and concerns in process systems without receiving explicit instructions
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability. Knowledgeable in cause effect principles
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical support, advising other technical support departments.
- Able to carry out the functions and assist all other maintenance personnel.
- Provide professional assessments and advice for other workers more especially production personnel.
- Managing and control of process budgets
- Creating and Improving Maintenance procedures
- Additional projects as per assignments by Supervisor.
- Mandatory compliance with operational health and safety legislation
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Effective communication skills
- Emotional Intelligence
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Tel: +267 3987711
Closing Date: 17th mARCH 2019
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree