Who we are
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 60,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
- You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
- We are targeting Engineering graduates (Botswana citizens), in particular: Studies in Engineering
- You will be offered a fixed term contract – Engineering Internship
As a Zurich Engineering Intern, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Risk Surveying and Risk Assessments
- Assessing and analyzing risk
- Communication with clients
- Report writing
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered, you are required to have completed a degree in Engineering
The primary work location is Zurich Botswana, 7th Floor, Fairscape Building, Fairgrounds, Gaborone.
Please review your application from time to time to monitor the status of your application.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree