Environment, Waste, Health & Safety Officer
Launch Your Career with Kromberg & Schubert Botswana!
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence in over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
- Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science
- 3 years SHE experience in a production environment
- Work safety, environment & Health Protection
- First Aid certified
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Extensive knowledge of the Factories Act and SHE related legislation
- Trouble shooting and investigation skills
Key Responsibility Areas
- Work with external bodies (statutory authorities/offices) on environmental and occupational health & safety issues
- Advise on issues relevant to the environment and health & safety
- Carry out personal inspections of environment, health & safety (e.g. for new employees, repeatedly for managers)
- Implement and maintain standards for environment, health & safety in the plant
- Monitoring and analysis of waste
- Review of environment and waste policies
- Ensure the Organization’s compliance to governing quality standards for environment, waste, health and safety
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Closing Date: 23 JUNE 2021
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Environmental Science
- Safety/ Security