Executive Manager Human Resources & Administration
Overview of role
As the custodian of the human capital function and reporting to the CEO, you will responsible for the organisation’s human capital development and strategy
The job is directly responsible for:
- Organisational Human Capital Development
- Coordination and Monitoring of the Organisation Strategy
- Development and Implementation of a Human
- Development and Implementation of Human Resource Policies and Procedures
- Organisational Performance Management
- Implement and Manage SHE Initiatives
- Efficient Records Management
- Efficient General Office Management
Requirements, Education and Experience
We are looking for an experienced and innovative HR executive with a proven track record at leadership level.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field (Business Administration/Industrial Relations/Psychology) is required.
- A Master's Degree in HRM/Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years'experience in a Human Resources field of which 4 years must have been gained at senior management level.
- Knowledge of Botswana Labour Laws is essential.
Botswana Tourism Organisation (BTO) is looking to attract passionate, creative and vibrant professionals who are highly motivated to be part of the organisation’s journey towards delivering on its mandate and growing the brand and acclaim of the organization both locally and internationally.
BTO was set up by the government of Botswana to market tourism products and to grade and classify tourist accommodation around the country as well as to promote investment in the tourism sector. The travel and tourism industry, with a significant contribution to GDP, is of huge national economic importance. Not only is the BTO dedicated to contributing to our national wealth but takes equal pride and obligation to preserving the heritage and environment of Botswana by laying down conservation policies and ecotourism strategies to ensure sustainability in our tourism sector.
Closing date and application instructions
To apply please follow this link: https://www.hrmc.co.bw/vacancies/vacancy_executive_manager_human_resources_administration_752810_31.html
Closing Date for applications: Friday, 31 January 2020.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology