The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The incumbent will be responsible for conserving the CEO’s time and promoting the company image by representing the CEO internally and externally and providing liason between the CEO, key hospital executives, employees and external stakeholders
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Reviews correspondence and answers questions and meeting requests directed at the CEO
- Ensures that the CEO is fully prepared for all meetings and engagements by collating all necessary paperwork
- Takes dictation of emails, letters and other correspondence
- Prepares for the monthly Management Committee Meetings by gathering information for the agenda, preparing and editing minutes, distributing them to the attendants and ensuring that feedback is incorporated in the next agenda
- Supervises hospital drivers
- Maintains accurate records and correspondence for CEO office-both paper based and electronic
- Prepares for the meeting between Senior Hospital Management and Lenmed Head Office Executives as scheduled by Lenmed Head Office
- A minimum of Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- 3 years relevant experience in similar position
- The ideal candidate must have established background to board level
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 30th January 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Health / welfare