Operations: Manage and supervise the overall activities of the Finance & Accounting functions in the affiliate and by Line of Business. Monitor and manage Capital expenditure, Operating expenses, and Gross margin by product/Line of Business and Working capital.
Business Model: Provide local financial expertise and business support to all Business lines in the country.
Reporting: Provide to Puma management a timely reporting and ensure that it represents a true and fair statement of the operating activities.
Compliance: Comply with all Group and Statutory requirements of the company. Ensure that all requirements are submitted accurately and on time.
Performance Analysis: Develop and analyse key performance indicators and performance trends in order to develop appropriate actions to optimize both the business performance and implementation of operating standards. Including, but not limited to, the analysis of sales, CAPEX, OPEX, Margins, EBIT …
Development: Prepare the company's financial reports and present findings and recommendations to the top executive Group and senior management.
People: Manage and develop financial staff to ensure that the company's financial activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to the relevant regulations, laws and standards.
The right candidate will meet the following minimum requirements;
- Post-graduate University degree in Accounting or equivalent, registered /Certified/Chartered Accountant, Business Administration experience.
- Leadership role in Finance for at least 5 years.
- Previous experience in industry is an advantage as well as experience in Auditing, Business Consulting and Taxation.
- Results driven
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent sales & marketing skills.
- Business development & networking skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strategic vision of the business.
- Team player, planning and organization skills
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Customer centric orientation
Closing date and application instructions
NB: We regret that correspondence will be entered into only with successful candidates.
Remuneration Package: The Company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
Interested candidates who have the above capabilities should kindly forward their applications, CV’s and certified copies of relevant certificates to: Human Resources Coordinator, Puma Energy Botswana P. O. Box 183 Gaborone.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 4th September 2019
Publication end date
- High School Certificate (IGCSE / BGCSE/AS/ A Level Etc)
- Petroleum / coal / quarrying / mining