Consolidated Contractors Company has the above position available in our Company and Site Offices Office in Gaborone, Botswana.
- Milling gearboxes for tippers, dozers, excavators and other EMM.
- Polishing of Crankshafts, removing bolts to suite nuts and making new bolts and nuts.
- Line boring for JCB’s, pivot centre and link arms.
- Milling keyways on shafts for dozers, excavators and graders.
- Must have sound management skills and work ethics.
- Safety skills processes and analysis.
- Technical Skills: Fitter Machinist will need to be familiar with all Milling machines, be able to read blueprints, or use electronic diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot repairs and manufacturing of workshop needs.
- Strength: Heavy is in the name of the job. Some equipment can be extremely heavy and will take a lot of strength to move or manipulate.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates to apply to:
The Human Resources Manager:
Consolidated Contractors Company.
P. O. Box 905 Gaborone.
Plot 1153, Nkoyaphiri, Mogoditshane.
Tel: 3937733 Fax: 3937734
Closing Date for Applications is on 12TH June 2020
Note: Preference to this Positions will be given to Citizens.
Publication end date
- High School Certificate (IGCSE / BGCSE/AS/ A Level Etc)
- Construction / installation / property