Fixed Broadband lead
Reporting to the Director of B2B Solutions and Fixed Broadband, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations teams, providing pro-active first fix and post-sales support to fixed broadband customers.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage after-sales support operations of fixed services.
- Manage BO, Technical support, Problems with service experience in sales channels
- Maintain Customer Experience.
- Provide input to Process teams for development in service channels
- Manage L2 support teams for technical support and billing issues
- Manage the Fixed Broadband Budget
- Examine the technical and charging support processes for new products and services from the point of customer operations
- Observe competitive trends in the Fixed Broadband Market
- Implement strategies to grow Fixed Broadband customer base and revenue
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for managed Service customers.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI‟s, driving through change as needed to deliver.
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instill a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Contribute proactively to new service development
- Work closely with ITN to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into in-life service
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team.
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support.
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
- Drive a continual service improvement programme to ensure continual customer satisfaction ratings and service improvement
- Good understanding of the telecommunication industry.
- Strategic thinking.
- Objective driven
- Customer oriented
- Business acumen
- Good project management knowledge.
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Negotiation / Ability to influence peers.
- Team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 5 years’ work experience on sales and marketing positions including at least 2 years in supervisory functions.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 22nd March 2019
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree