Fixed Broadband Lead
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Director- B2B Solutions and Fixed Broadband, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations team, providing pro-active first fix, pre and post-sales support to fixed broadband customers.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage after-sales support and operations of fixed broadband.
- Ensure the continuity of customer experience.
- Provide input to Process teams for development in service channels.
- Manage L2 support teams for technical support and billing issues.
- Manage the Budget appropriately for the roles and responsibilities it has.
- Examine the technical and charging support processes for new products and services from the point of customer operations.
- Implement strategies to grow Fixed Broadband customer base and revenue.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for managed Service customers.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI‟s, driving through change as needed to deliver.
- Continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied.
- Instil a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Work closely with ITN to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into in-life service.
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team.
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support.
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
- Drive a continual service improvement programme based on a desire to become a world class managed service provider.
- Develop a Service improvement programme to ensure continual customer satisfaction ratings.
- Good understanding of the telecommunication industry
- Strategic thinking
- Objective driven
- Customer oriented
- Business acumen
- Good project management knowledge
- Good management and leadership skills
- Negotiation / Ability to influence peers
- Team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- 5 years work experience on sales and marketing positions including at least 2 years in supervisory functions.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 07th July 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Business services