Franchise Restaurant Specialist
To coach and mentor restaurant managers in optimal restaurant management for maximum revenue generation whilst ensuring compliance of all operational,brand and legal requirements.
- Must have knowledge of restaurant operations including people,product and customer processes.
- To monitor the operational indicators of the restaurant,as well of the CAR reports from the system plan to improve results and meet Nando's standards
- To ensure that restaurants maintain clean and hygienic working environment at all times according to Nandos's policies and procedures
- To ensure and facilitate compliance of all operational standards
- Follow the appropriate breach protocol in conjuction with the Operations Manager in the event of non-compliance to brand standards
- To mentor restaurant managers in ensuring that corrective action to ensure operational excellence is implemented
- To manage customer complaints and ensure that they have been adequately resolved within the brand standard time frames
- To identify specific needs of the restaurant and facilitate the introduction and support of representatives from other disciplines (such as marketing,training,HR,property,supply chain,etc.) to ensure resolution
- To conduct audits on the Back Office System to ensure to ensure that ensure that turnover is being accurately reported
- Assist in any special projects that may arise as well as suggesting ways of improving store turnover
- Recommend operational improvements where shortfalls are identified,to help improve efficiency of operations.
The applicant must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Tourism and Hospitality as well as a valid driver's license.A background in Training and/or a valid BQA accreditation and Regional Management Experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years required
Closing date and application instructions
We would pay successful candidates competitive salaries commensurate with rates in the industry.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and can make a positive contribution to the company,send your CV,covering letter and references to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
P/Bag BO 270
or email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
or hand deliver to:
Plot 90 Gaborone International Commerce Park
CLOSING DATE:31 January 2019
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Hospitality / recreation / tourism
- Food Services