Fraud and Revenue Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the end-to-end billing process to Orange Botswana external customers and the accountability and completeness of product and service revenue to Orange Botswana management and stakeholders.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Protection of charged revenue to ensure correctness and completeness (Revenue Assurance).
- Protection of charged costs (Cost Assurance).
- Fraud Management and reporting.
- Risk Management and reporting.
- Work with cross-functional teams in resolving financial and revenue related issues and identifying revenue improvement and cost saving opportunities.
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standards.
- Liaise with other departments to analyse/investigate issues covering multiple revenue streams to identify leakages and develop remedial solutions from provisioning, switch CDR’s, bills to cash.
- Follow up on reported issues identified by team members and supervisors to ensure proper implementation in operations.
- Report on revenue streams such as post-paid/prepaid/roaming/interconnect/VAS activity to identify weaknesses, leakages and report to manager for action.
- Monthly reconciliation of Interconnect revenue/cost resulting from contracts with other carriers for originating/terminating network traffic.
- Monthly reconciliation of reciprocal compensation revenue resulting from roaming agreements with other carriers for roaming traffic.
- Monthly reconciliation of the revenue streams, including customer acquisitions and retention, customer usage, customers invoices and switch to bill reconciliation.
- Reconciliation between minutes and revenue.
- Analysis and monitoring of deferred income and reconciliation with the Alcatel IN.
- Assist on the improvement of techniques of preventing and detecting fraud cases based on incident reports or other reports received from operations.
- Execute and produce other KPI’s and key risk areas upon request by the head of Fraud & Revenue Assurance.
- Monitoring of new and existing products and service quality.
- Verification of all adjustments in the billing systems.
- Any other duties maybe assigned
- Strong understanding of data analysis, auditing and reconciliation methods and procedures.
- Proven ability to take large amounts of multi-faceted data and create insightful and meaningful information to be used in business decision making.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management in a professional capacity.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of three years’ practical experience in Fraud and Revenue Assurance
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
21st October 2021
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree