Fraud Management Intern
To protect Mascom’s revenues and services from fraud and revenue leaks.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Investigate suspected and reported fraud activities as directed by FMRA Manager
- Maintain fraud case register
- Conduct fraud and revenue assurance field operations
- Attend and follow through all escalated alarms within 24hrs to resolve fraudulent activities (prepaid and Postpaid) HUR, High Frequent Recharges.
- Analyze and investigate daily irregular activity as indicated by fraud management system.
- Monitoring Anti Money Laundering transactions on mobile Money Systems
- Quality Management
- Technical Expertise - Level 2
- Attention to Detail
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Communications – Technical Service
Degree in Criminology/ Criminal Justice or related field
No post-graduation work experience required.
Closing date and application instructions
CLOSING DATE: 31st March 2019
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree