Guest House Manager
Dodos Guesthouse In Mogoditshane Tsolamosese invites applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill the above position
- Requirements and Responsibilities
- to supervise support staff being cooks and housekeepers
- To manage guest house staff daily duties
- Keeping Track of lodging inventory and cleanliness
- Proper maintenance of records of incoming and outgoing guests
- Double checking guest house maintenance work
- Attending to guests request
- Ensure all guest house business operations, including customer service, are up to the standard of the owners specifications
The manager must possess the following skills,
- Comforting and patient personalities
- Great communication skills
- Flexibility in working irregular hours.
Education and Experience
- Guest house managers are required to have at least a undergraduate degree in hotel management, hospitality or business.
- Additional experience of three constant years working in a hotel management job position.
Remuneration and Benefits
Remuneration and Benefits will be communicated to successful candidates.
Closing date and application instructions
All applications with an up to date CV and traceable references, certified certificates should electronically be send to
The HR Manager
P O Box 403031 Gaborone, email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 02nd October 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Hospitality / recreation / tourism