Head – Agric Solutions-IRC163640
To drive the strategic positioning of Agriculture business with an emphasis on assets and liability acquisitions. The incumbent will be charged with developing a diverse range of agriculture financial solutions that are customer centric.
The individual will primarily be responsible for, but not limited to the following
- Driving the (Agriculture) sector profitability, in line with the Agricultural strategy, through the successful development and implementation of short- and long-term tactics, including quality mix, customer acquisition, cross-selling, migration, retention, pricing and cost optimisation.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the Agriculture strategy.
- Driving the entire Agricultural value chain of client relationships which includes primary farming i.e. cattle farmers, dry land farmers and horticulture farmers and secondary farmers i.e millers, suppliers etc
- Driving the development of plans and tactics to retain and grow assets and liabilities market share by identifying opportunities to add value to existing and new customers
- Creating an environment in which learning, developing and leading the team is emphasised and valued
Qualification and Requirements
- Post-graduate degree or MBA will be an advantage
- 7years’ experience in the Agriculture Sector and/or a financial institution
- Broad understanding of the agricultural economics, bank’s products and services across various segments
- Relevant networking relationships
- COP both Long and Short term
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are requested to go on 20th February 2019. and upload their curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) no later than
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Agriculture / fisheries