House Keeping Cleaners X6
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
Under close supervision, to perform a variety of housekeeping duties in a hospital in accordance with standard infection control procedures, to keep an assigned area clean and orderly, and to do related work as required.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Clean hospital floors and surfaces using prescribed cleaning methods and procedures.
- Mix appropriate proportions of cleaning and disinfecting materials following safety protocols.
- Dust, mop and sweep patients room, nurses and surgical units and administrative offices.
- Clean and disinfect patients bathroom and public restrooms, clean mirrors and windows along with polishing fittings and fixtures.
- Take and address patients complaints regarding housekeeping services.
- Empty trash receptacles and ensure proper compaction of surgical waste according to hospital policies.
- Junior Certificate
- Attention to safety and sanitation.
- Understand and apply safe methods of handling equipment and chemicals.
- Ability to follow hospital procedures carefully.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be alert to dangers and report them immediately.
- Good physical condition and have stamina.
- Good communication skills.
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 03rd February 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Health / welfare