Human Resource Officer
Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership is a collaborative research and training initiative between government of Botswana and the Harvard School of Public Health. BHP is dedicated to fight HIV/AIDS and related public health challenges through collaborative research, education and capacity building.
We seek hands on, results driven individuals, with good interpersonal skills to join our Human Resources department on the above position;.
Reporting directly to the Senior Human Resources officer, the incumbent will have the following roles and responsibilities;
- Coordinate the recruitment process with appropriate management staff
- Facilitate logistics related to the relocation of new in-country and expatriates (work permits/exemptions, visas, Ids, travel, housing, and schooling)
- Coordinate induction program for new staff
- Conducts exit interviews and report on them
- Handles Industrial Relations issues, training and development of employees and implementing the performance management tool
- Update and maintain up to date employees’ personal files
- Leave administration
- Payroll administration & back up
Qualification & Experience
Degree in Human resource/Social science/Business administration with a minimum of three years post qualification experience.
Closing date and application instructions
Botswana Harvard AIDS institute Partnership
Private Bag BO320
Closing date: 11 December 2020
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidate.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Non profit