Human Resources Coordinator
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The company is looking for a self-driven, results oriented individual who will blend well with the team and offer MFA superior service through the office of the Chief Executive Officer as a HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR.
Reporting to the CEO, you will oversee the implementation of the HR business plan derived from the Mmila strategy and maintain policies in line with company objectives, including overseeing implementation and internal stakeholder engagement. Facilitation of all basic HR functions within Mmila is an integral part of the job.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
HR operational plan
- Coordinates and provides information for budgeting.
- Coordinates an operational plan for all HR functions in alignment with Mmila Divisional business plans.
- Coordinates the implementation of performance management plans.
- Develops HR policies, procedures and systems and ensures effective implementation and consistent application
- Creates and implements succession plans for Mmila Fund Administrators.
- Provides support for outsourced Service Provider that offers the following specialist services: national remuneration survey, job grading and remuneration, employee benefits, performance and talent management tools and competency based psychometric assessments.
- Provides input on remuneration and reward for Board approval.
- Creates HR communication tools and manages HR related internal communications
- Conducting annual employee satisfaction and/ or employee engagement surveys.
- Represents and negotiates Labour Relations matters
- Manage internal disciplinary and grievance processes
- Manages end-to end recruitment and selection process for all Mmila departments
The ability to deal with pressure situations, identify bottle necks and resolve these speedily and cost effectively
The ability to take an independent approach where appropriate and challenge where needed
Strong teaming and collaboration attributes
Attention to detail, with accuracy and numerical skills
Ability to work to meet tight deadlines, and within a small dynamic team
Strong ethics and commitment to integrity
Adequate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Pension Administration systems
Customer focused approach
Communication skills - be able to communicate clearly with staff and senior management
To be knowledgeable about the industry and staying abreast of latest developments
Related Experience; A minimum of 5 years
Generalist HR experience
Degree in a broad HR Field
Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) will be an added advantage
Mmila Fund Administrators (Pty) Ltd is wholly owned by Debswana Pension Fund (DPF). Mmila is in the business of offering Pension Fund Administration services to the Retirement Funds industry. Built on the goodwill amassed while providing administration services in-house at DPF, Mmila Fund Administrators provides an array of fund administration and consultancy services, with highly skilled and self-driven team of a high performance organizational culture.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing Date: 14 June 2019
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources