Human Resources Manager
Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Services, the position is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the human resource management activities of the Competition Authority to maximise the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, on-boarding, human resource policies, workplace harmony, organisational development and regulatory compliance.
Key Performance Areas:
- Existence and adherence to human resource policies and procedures.
- Effective human resource management processes and systems.
- Quality delivery of human resource services such as recruitment, performance management, training and development.
- Promotion of constructive management-employee relations.
- Staff development and succession planning to meet operational skills demands.
- Effective remuneration processes.
- Employee Engagement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or any other related fields.
- Membership to a recognised HR professional body or a post graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of human resource related software packages.
- Knowledge of Botswana Labour Laws.
Remuneration and Terms
The above position is on permanent and pensionable terms. Competitive remuneration and terms as contained in the General Terms and Conditions of Service of the Competition Authority await the right and most suitable candidate.
Closing date and application instructions
Method of Application:
Candidates are invited to apply through the online portal by following the below link: https://portal.piilosoftware.com/QuestionnaireForm.aspx?qi=290&pi=689
- Only Applications submitted through the form will be considered. For technical queries, please contact Talent Trending Botswana at +267 3113996/7
- The Competition Authority will enter into correspondence only with shortlisted candidates.
Closing date: 15th August 2019
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources