Human Resources Manager
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the provision of support to line managers in the execution of human resources related activities and to consult on the people component of the unit’s business plan.
The incumbent will further be required to participate as a credible business partner by developing human resources solutions that add value to the business units’ core strategic focus areas.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Proactively advise and educate managers and employees on how to address IR issues such as employee performance, employee conduct and inappropriate interpersonal actions to pre-empt and prevent escalations and formal actions.
- Ensure achievement of transformation goals as set out by the HR committee
- Maintain effective working relationships with local learning institutions and recruitment agencies to expand pool of candidates.
- Guide and motivate others to take action in supporting organizational change.
- Foster a learning environment that encourages openness, information sharing, inquiry and trust
- Provide opportunities for continuous adult learning in the Business Unit and/or Area.
- Influence the implementation of all transformation strategies
- Ensure that all standard and non-standard personnel administration queries and work requests are resolved efficiently with the required SLA’s and turnaround times.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources Generalist experience, operating as a transformation or change agent
- Minimum 3 years experience at a management level.
- Experience in Health Care and managing payroll will be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of Remuneration, Talent Management, Transformation, Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development, Organizational Design and Reengineering, IR and Performance Management.
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, VIP Payroll & HR Premier.
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 20th August 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Health / welfare
- Human Resources
- Business services