Human Resources Officer
Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership is a collaborative research and training initiative between government of Botswana and the Harvard School of Public Health. BHP is dedicated to fight HIV/AIDS and related public health challenges through collaborative research, education and capacity building.
We seek hands on, results driven individuals, with good interpersonal skills to fill the above position within the partnership.
Reporting directly to the Human Resources and Operations Manager
The incumbent's responsibilities includes;
- Plays an active role in implementing performance management tool
- Coordinates renewal, extension and termination of contracts that are due for renewal where necessary as required
- Compliance to legal requirements in areas of responsibilities and Handles arising Industrial Relations issues
- Assist in developing, reviewing and implementing BHP HR strategy, policies, programmes and plans.
- Assist in development of policies and strategies for BHP to improve organizational capability.
- Coordinating the recruitment process.
- Administration of benefits (Medical aid, insurance, loans etc).
- Facilitate logistics related to the relocation of new in-country and expatriates (work permits/exemptions, visas, Ids, travel, housing, and schooling).
- Conduct exit interviews and produce report.
- Assist with Industrial Relations issues.
- Coordinate training and development of employees.
- Assist with implementing the performance management tool.
- Update and maintain employees’ personal files.
- Leave administration
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Human resource/Social science/Business administration with a minimum of three years post qualification experience. VIP experience is an added advantage.
Closing date and application instructions
Qualified and competent individuals are requested to forward their detailed applications to:
Human Resources & Operations Manager
Botswana Harvard AIDS institute Partnership
Private Bag BO320
Closing date: 25/09/2019
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidate.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources