Human Resources Officer
To provide HR administrative services to ensure implementation of CIPA HR procedures
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job adverts and facilitating the hiring process.
- Develop training and development programs and implementing the existing ones.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Assist in performance management systems.
- Support the management and resolution of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/Industrial Psychology or related field
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in Human Resources role
Key competencies areas
- Technical Expertise
- Performance management
- HR value chain and strategy
- Execution and delivery
- Payroll Administration
Closing date and application instructions
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 14TH OF APRIL 2021
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MADE VIA THE STAFFWISE WEBSITE ( www.staffwise.co.bw )
Companies and Intellectual Property Authority (CIPA)
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology