To provide direction and support to the IS division in administering the Intelligent Network, ensuring optimum systems availability and efficiency in performance.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Systems performance and availability
- Backup process
- Customer queries
- Systems capacity
- Innovation effectiveness
- Quality management
- Safety, health and environment
- Technical Expertise
- Critical Thinking & Innovation
- Diagnostic Ability
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Organising & Coordinating
- Communications – Technical Service
- BSc in Computer Science/ Telecommunication
- 4 years’ post qualification experience in an IN Engineer role.
- Knowledge in Mobile Money platform is an added advantage
Closing date and application instructions
If you meet the above requirements, email your application to email@example.com. Please state the position you are applying for on the subject line and all applications should be routed through line managers. You are also required to attach certified copies of your academic certificates to your application.
CLOSING DATE: 16th January 2019
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Automation / IT / Internet