Key Responsibility Areas
- Project management
- Cost control
- Change management
- Process optimization
- Lean manufacturing
- Equipment and maintenance planning
- Process performance monitoring
- Quality management
- Industrial Engineering Degree or related field.
- Three (3) years post qualification experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Digital drafting tools user experience e.g Auto CAD, Solid Works or similar
- ERB registration
- Analytical thinking
- Self Confident
- Effective Communication
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence in over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Closing Date: 11 APRIL 2021
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree