Industrial Engineer (Operations Scheduling)
- All Key Performance Responsibilities according to procedures, requirements and target setting as per operational decisions and QM-System.
- Change Management – feasibility assessment and implementation for Product / Process / Procedures.
- Project Management: coordinate Prototyping/Sampling Projects as per assignment, and draft project timelines for implementation
- Continuously evaluate Product / Process / Procedures for economy / efficiency / performance and for compliance to specifications.
- Strategies and action plans for continuous improvement in above regards must be developed in cooperation with all departments.
- Capacity/Resources analysis (industrialization), Budgeting and Planning for Production equipment installation, and monitoring budget utilization
Education and experience
- Industrial Engineering Degree or any other related field.
- Post qualification experience in a manufacturing or production environment is an added advantage.
- Digital drafting tools user experience e.g Auto CAD, Solid Works or similar.
- Must be registered with ERB.
- Analytical thinking
- Self Confident
- Effective Communication
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Tel: +267 3987716
Closing Date: 23rd may 2022
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree