Internal Audit Manager-Network and IT
To manage and conduct network, security and Information Technology (IT) internal audits, provide advisory and consulting services relating to governance and risk identification for Mascom in order minimize risk exposure to Mascom network and Information Systems. The Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that IT and technology audit practices comply with Company procedures, policies and applicable regulatory requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Internal audit planning
- Internal audit execution
- Internal audit reporting
- Compliance management
- Stakeholder management
- Planning, Organising and Coordinating
- Team Cooperation & Commitment
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Decisiveness and Assertiveness
- Consultation & Interpersonal Relations
- Development of Others
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Technical related field.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is advantageous.
- Professional qualification in Information Systems Auditing (CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA) is advantageous.
- 5 years of auditing related experience and at least two years in network, IT and security auditing with 2 years at Management level.
- Experience in working in audit function for a similar industry is ideal.
Closing Date 14th November
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Automation / IT / Internet