IP Network Engineer
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the IP Network Administrator-Lead, the incumbent will be responsible for providing effective first level IP Network technical support to end users, vendors and contractors.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of all technical related issues (IPPABX,OBW LAN, Remote WAN sites, Outsourced Call Centers, GIN Flows,3rd Party VPNs, All OBW Innovation Projects etc.)
- IPSec VPN configurations and maintenance.
- Connect users to networks and provide initial training in facilities and applications.
- Provide telephone, face-to-face and online support to internal customers and contractors.
- Provide maintenance, support and administration on Firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Perform applications flows opening and connection needs in Orange network
- Good knowledge of IP routing and Switching
- Good knowledge of computer hardware troubleshooting
- Good knowledge and skills to configure, troubleshoot, manage and protect Data Network.
- Good understanding of Video and Voice session protocols.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in any Information Systems or Computer Studies. Certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate/Professional is an added advantage.
- 2 years’ experience in Information Technology environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 07th July 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Computer Studies