We are seeking a forward-thinking, experienced IT Officer to join our Hospital. In this position, you will assist in the support and maintenance of IT infrastructure and provide a customer focused service to members of staff and associated third parties. A keen attention to detail and willing to learn attitude is a must.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Taking ownership of incidents/problems; actioning and updating logged tickets and ensuring escalation paths are followed.
- Implementing, supporting and maintaining robust procedures that ensure the effective operation and availability of corporate systems.
- Analyzing and supporting corporate systems (servers, computers, network, active directory etc.), performing checks, updates, and backups.
- Building computers in accordance with the authorized standard images and installing approved software. Work with management to determine Technology to will improve business outcomes
- Strong, demonstrable task and time management skills and prioritization
- Keeping up to date with new technologies, systems and assisting with evaluations.
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Services Manager
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful Closing Date 5 August 2019
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Automation / IT / Internet