IT Security Governance Engineer
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the ITN Security Lead, the incumbent will be responsible for IT & Network Systems Security Implementation and Management as well as, ensuring the implementation of business continuity policies & services for ITN activities.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Write and update security procedures during the projects.
- Maintain all the documentation required for its function.
- Developing and monitoring product KPIs for security dashboard
- Undertaking training sessions and awareness of good security practices
- Build Orange security referential and manage its implementation with the different stakeholders.
- Ensure the proper integration of the referential in all departments and the lifecycle of all projects.
- Define the security requirements in line with the group's security policy.
- Raise awareness and support operational teams; communicate Security services on the network with operational departments.
- Contribute to the management of security.
- Monitor the security part of the critical assets of Orange and communication with the operational entities for a consideration of alerts.
- Participate in the development of security plans and dedicated procedures for ITN.
- Examine and monitor the security level on the products and services.
- Develop recommendations for the management of security and contributes to the evolution of security policies and the associated referential.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to enforce compliance
- Good knowledge of the tools and procedures used by hackers.
- Good knowledge of IT policies and networks (backups, access, confidentiality).
- Knowledge of the architecture of computer networks, operating systems Linux, UNIX, Relational Databases etc.
- Any certification (CEH, CISA, CCIE / CCNP Security, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of IT Network Security Tools & Methods.
- Good knowledge in Risk management (Ebios).
- Good IT Network and Service Platforms knowledge,
- Knowledge of standards such as 27001, 27002, 27005, Cobit.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSC in Computer Science.
- 2 years of experience in the IT Security field.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 07th July 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Computer Science